Frequently Asked Questions
And the answers, of course!
All of our tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. In exceptional circumstances we may be able to move your ticket to another date within the same season, as long as we have adequate time to resell the ticket. This is at management discretion.
– Option A: 100% of monies paid onto a voucher that can be used within 12 months.
– Option B: Full refund minus 10% admin charge. (* in this scenario please do not contact us, you will receive an email detailing the process).
If our area, or the area you live in, is put under tighter restrictions following your booking and you therefore need to rearrange your visit:
– 100% of monies paid onto a voucher that can be used within 12 months (as long as you email us at least 24 hours before your visit is due).
If a guest cannot come due to experiencing symptoms:
– 100% of monies paid onto a voucher that can be used within 12 months (as long as you email us by 9am on the day of you visit).
What safety measures have you put in place to ensure that guests can safely enjoy their visit during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Easter, Spring, Summer and Weekends – last entry to activities is 5pm and the park closes at 6pm.
Halloween Adventure – last entry to activities is 4:45pm and the park closes at 5:30pm.
Christmas Adventure – last entry to the Forest and Adventure Playgrounds is 3:15pm, the Forest and Adventure Playgrounds close at 4pm. Post 4pm the illuminations will be turned on in the forest. You’ll be given a time slot post 4pm for the illuminations if they are included in your booking. The park closes at 10pm.
On Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve last entry to activities is 6:15pm and the park closes at 7pm.
Yes. We are an outdoor attraction, so our activities are out in the fresh Yorkshire air!
All minors (paying and non-paying) under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over at all times. This is not only for the safe-keeping of the park, but also in case of a medical emergency – we are unable to treat anyone under 16 without parental consent. Please refer to section 5 of our terms and conditions for more details.
Easter, Spring, Summer and Weekends – Yes! You are welcome to bring picnics. We have an outdoor seating area on the main field and also limited seating in Woodsands Cove in the Enchanted Forest.
During the Halloween and Christmas Adventure we don’t have facilities for picnics, however we do have various food outlets and our restaurant that serves food throughout the day, subject to availability.
Wear some sensible outdoor shoes. It can be muddy and wet at times especially in Winter.
Yes, we have card machines at all till points. We are now operating as a cashless site.
Check that the tickets have not gone into your junk mail. If you still do not have them please email email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.
Most of our activities are open to all ages. However we do have restrictions on the below;
- Roller skating – While we do not have an age restriction for the roller skating, our smallest boot size is child’s size 8.
- Dragon Swing – we recommend ages 4 and over.
- Ice Skating – We advise that children less than 4 years of age should not skate. All children under the age of 8 should be accompanied on the rink by an adult. Adults supervising children from 8 to 17 year olds may watch from the side of the rink.
- Nordic Skiing – We recommend it for anyone aged 6 and up (although it can be quite tiring for little legs!). All children under the age of 8 should be accompanied on the ski track by an adult (18 or over). All children aged 8 to 17 years should be accompanied by a responsible adult on the ski track or walking along the parallel trail.
- Nordic skiing, ice skating and roller skating is NOT suitable for pregnant women, anyone with a heart condition or anyone still recovering from an injury.
No, you do not need to print off your pre purchased tickets. You can show the tickets on your phone or tablet at the ticket office.
Yes, you’ll need to pre-book your tickets to visit us.
Group bookings are currently unavailable due to covid.
We are situated on the A661 between Wetherby and Spofforth. Use LS22 4AN for your sat nav.
We allow one free carer for every paying disabled person upon provision of a Max card, carer’s pass, written confirmation from your local council stating that you are a carer for that person or proof of DLA or PIP.
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on site for hygiene reasons. Guide dogs are welcome.
Please fill in this application-form-2016 and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we offer varied outlets during the different seasons. See our Eat & Drink page for more details. Our food and drink offering is subject to change at short notice, depending on the most up to date Government COVID guidelines.
Yes we have toilets and baby change facilities in our main building. We also have toilets in the Enchanted Forest at Gretel’s Cabin. In winter, we also offer toilets at the Lakeview Café.
Yes, the 770 bus runs from Leeds to Harrogate and stops right outside our gates.